Re: [News] ColdFusion Server Goes Open Source

> My interpretation of this was poor and I kind of blame a blurb that pointed
> me at a homepage which did not contain an announcement (trust me, I
> navigated a bit to find a clue). It turns out to be just an
> alternative/equivalent.

No problem, the smithproject.org website was illuminating enough.  I've
a client that is looking to migrate some CF sites to non-proprietary
technology, and this might offer a path they hadn't considered.  I have
a 3pm telecon with them and will make a point to mention it.

Thanks again,

Thad