Re: Vista "virus" detectors fail.....

__/ [ The Ghost In The Machine ] on Tuesday 06 February 2007 02:48 \__

http://www.osweekly.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2357&Itemid=449

http://www.sophos.com/pressoffice/news/articles/2006/11/toptennov.html?_log_from=rss

> Lovely.  (FSVO)

For the cybercriminals. ;-)

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Linux: mint and self-contained 'out of the box'
roy      pts/1                         Mon Feb  5 16:56 - 16:58  (00:02)