Re: MS Inovation...

__/ [ Tim Fairchild ] on Sunday 04 February 2007 10:23 \__

> My son got win 3.11 running today for some fun, and he sent me a couple of
> screen shots of the innovation between 3.11 and XP. Note how apps like calc
> and sound recorder have advanced... Or is that just a face lift?
>
> http://bcs4me.com/Untitled-1.gif
> http://bcs4me.com/Untitled-2.gif
>
> So I expect Vista will have the same apps, only in 3D?

Only if 3D is enabled (and your hardware permits it).

http://www.istartedsomething.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/start4.jpg

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Linux is like a girlfriend; try to stick to one distribution for a lifetime
Tasks: 137 total,   1 running, 132 sleeping,   0 stopped,   4 zombie