Bill Weisgerber and the Paid2Post Microsoft Shills

Hi folks,

Just received the following E-mail from a stranger. I anonymise it below and
share it with you.

===
hi,

i just happened to notice that you spent some text debunking my old 'friend'
bill weisgerber last spring.

i went around with bill (& a host of other paid2post shills) on a nytimes
forum for over 3 years. despite being exposed for what/who they were/are,
they just would not quit their mindless pr firm hypenosys. at that time, the
nytimes was quite supportive of their charade. what a blight.

just anecdotal.

best regards,

<anon>
===