Re: [News] Roy Schestowitz slanders Microsoft publically.

  • Subject: Re: [News] Roy Schestowitz slanders Microsoft publically.
  • From: "Mark Dodel" <madodelNOSPAM@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 13:28:37 -0600
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
On Sat, 3 Feb 2007 13:50:47 UTC, Peter Wichser
<peter.wichser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

->
-> Some self obsessed guy who calls himself "Roy" (undoubtedly a nym) has
-> openly accused MS of fraud. It will be interesting to see their reaction to
-> his outrageous claims.
->
-> More information here
->
-> http://www.schestowitz.com/Weblog/
->
-> When approached, the MS legal department declined to comment until they have
-> finished their assessment of the depth of his libel.
->
-> Slash-Dot is to run an article on this tomorrow. Stay tuned!
->

Great news as Roy's page will get a lot of exposure.  What particular
article addresses the criminals at micro$oft?   All I see on the front
page today are articles about Global Warming (my son is doing a
science fair project on this soon), Open Source Journalism, Web 2.0
data export, and Google and AdBlock.  If there are articles helping to
expose the scumbags in Redmond then that would be something to
promote.  Is it the mention that m$ offered money to someone to buy
changes on Wikipedia?  That's old news.

Mark