[News] Testing the Endurance of Linux Companies

Unlovable Linux?

,----[ Quote ]
| At the time, most of us thought Oracle undercutting Red Hat's
| Linux business with its Unbreakable Linux was a big deal. Would
| customers flock to Oracle's cut-rate version of RHEL (Red Hat
| Enterprise Linux)? Would Red Hat be pounded by Larry Ellison's
| minions?

Sorry, Rob, but this bias isn't intentional. It's just out there in the Linux
press. I can't find many praises and oracle Linux isn't covered by the
balanced mainstream.

Either way, the whole story shows that Linux companies are unbreakable,
robust. Not even a titan can shake them.