Re: [News] Fedora Core 7 (Test 1) is Out; Ubuntu 7.04 (Test) Experiences

Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> __/ [ Roy Schestowitz ] on Thursday 01 February 2007 20:47 \__
>
>> Announcing Fedora 7 Test 1 (6.90)
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Fedora 7 Test 1 has been released today. For this particular release,
>> | we only did a Desktop spin of the package collection. We are still
>> | fine tuning targetted spins of the collection as part of the merger
>> | of Core and Extras. We also produced a LiveCD that has the ability
>> | to install to your harddrive, should you wish.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.linuxlookup.com/2007/feb/01/announcing_fedora_7_test_1_6_90
>
> Screenshots now available:
>
> http://shots.linuxquestions.org/?linux_distribution_sm=Fedora%20Desktop%207%20Test%201

Did you looking at these? They are just some menu pieces saying "system"
and such things like that. Looks to be rubbish. Know different from any
other gui desktop system from the bits we are seeing there. Why excited
about that?