Re: Roy Schestovitz

__/ [ Roy Schestowitz ] on Thursday 15 February 2007 08:17 \__

> __/ [ yttrx ] on Thursday 15 February 2007 04:49 \__
>
>> Maverick <Sun@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> Wonder why he didn't just buy Home Basic.
>>> :-))
>>>
>>> Now that would be cruel.
>>
>> Note that he's still not back yet.
>
> Speaking of absence, my dad's coming over tonight and I'll be spending the
> next 3 days with him. I won't be posting much and that alone is the reason.

Still no response from the OP. Shall we give him 1 week?

        A week of Windows Vista -> go back

        http://www.duanestorey.com/2007/02/19/a-week-of-windows-vista/

--
                ~~ Greetings

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Data lacking semantics is currency in an island
roy      pts/4                         Mon Feb 19 12:59 - 12:59  (00:00)