Re: Windows XP Users Regret Vista 'Upgrade'

__/ [ yttrx ] on Monday 12 February 2007 17:16 \__

> NoNamer <grug2005@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Feb 12, 3:06 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>>> Windows Vista: My Experience
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> `----
>>>
>>> http://www.ifc0nfig.com/blog/windows-vista-my-experience/
>>
>> Not a fair review at all.
>>

> Why are you here?  I've already exposed you as a paid microsoft
> shill.  Do I need to paste email headers too?  Or should I pass
> it up the line that you've been outed on COLA?

Can you please repost this or link to the place where he gets exposed? I have
quite the collection of proofs that resident trolls here are on Microsoft's
payroll. It would be nice to extend the collection.

--
                ~~ Happy birthday, Mr. Lincoln

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Open syntax, Open API's, Open standards
  6:00pm  up 20 days 18:18,  6 users,  load average: 1.81, 1.96, 1.48