Re: This Roy Schestowitz Clown is Quite A Freak!

__/ [ Rafael ] on Sunday 11 February 2007 12:00 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> __/ [ Robert Parsonage ] on Sunday 11 February 2007 10:12 \__

>>> Stop moaning Roy. You put yourself in this position. Live with it.
>>> Just stick to Linux advocacy and ignore the attacks. I'm not the only
>>> Linux advocate who appreciates your news posts.
>>
>> I wasn't moaning at all. In fact, it's rather flattering to know that
>> people spend hours just trying to damage some meaningless numbers that are
>> bound to a stranger's profile. I just wanted to clarify this, just in case
>> people see my rates declining from 4/5 to 2/5 within a couple of weeks.
>> Over at Digg, people said to me things like "I don't understand why people
>> mod you dowm". In both cases, the ratings say nothing about who is voting,
>> so it's open for abuse.
>
> I have noticed in Digg how a Linvocate will post something noteworthy,
> very sound, well substantiated and receive in short order from others a
> good score.
>
> Then some time passes, an apparent team comes by and downgrades it to
> nothing.  It just seems too coincidental.

Several of my friends at Digg have jumped ship. They said Digg got infected
with shills when it became infulential.

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "On the eighth day, God created UNIX"
Swap:  1036184k total,   454720k used,   581464k free,   100836k cached