Re: [News] Microsoft Outlook Drives Away Users

> A Microsoft MVP weighs in:
>
> http://chris.pirillo.com/2006/05/26/65-reasons-why-outlook-2007-will-suck/

I see #59 is /still/ around:

   Why does one dialog tie up the rest of Outlook? Seriously, sometimes
   those confirmation dialogs get hidden / lost / buried - causing me
   frustration in trying to surface the damn thing before I can move on
   with my routine. Can't tell you how many times Ponzi's
   called me over to her computer to fix this PROBLEM. So, are you going
   to FIX this problem?

OK, we have some real timely fixes here, eh?  That one has been around
for about five frickin' years, at least.

--
   I'd rather have a bottle in front of me
   than a frontal lobotomy.