Re: Apple Software Has Kill Switch for Pirates

You write the article like it's Apple's fault.  Though I agree this is
a VERY bad move on any maker to affect anything other than the
operation of thier softure, it was nost a case of Apple doing it.  And
such things already happen regularly on other platofrms (heck I recall
cases where there was such logic bombs in Commodore 64 programs).

Someday sone not too bright software maker will produce something
similar running on Linux that does the same thing, no real news here,
Mac, Linux or otherwise.