[News] A Couple of Punches at Novell's Deal, from a Journalist

Updated again - Microsoft Linux patent FUDwatch

,----[ Quote ]
| Given the recent comments from Microsoft's Steve Ballmer and others I
| thought it was time for an update. I particularly enjoyed Microsoft
| lawyer Brad Smith's explanation of why patent protection is important
| even if no one actually needs it.
`----

http://www.businessreviewonline.com/os/archives/2007/02/updated_again_-.html

Can someone explain to me how the Microsoft/Novell patent deal doesn't stink?

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.businessreviewonline.com/os/archives/2007/02/can_someone_exp.html