[News] Review of Ubuntu Feisty Fawn and Many New Linux Releases

Ubuntu 7.04 Alpha 3 - Installation

,----[ Quote ]
| Final Thoughts
|
|     * This whole experience has been too cool. My complements to the
|       Ubuntu team for putting 7.04 together. If this is an Alpha
|       release then I can't wait for the betas or the final release.
|
|     * Gnome doesn't suck in this release of this distribution. In
|       fact it's great. I have no desire to change to another desktop
|       manager. I fired up Nautilus, and wonder of wonders, it came
|       up with everything I want on a file browser; I didn't have to
|       hunt down and turn on/turn off one feature. It was
|       configured perfectly.
`----

http://blogbeebe.blogspot.com/2007/02/ubuntu-704-alpha-3-installation.html

New Releases:

Zenwalk 4.4 has been released

,----[ Quote ]
| This new version of Zenwalk utilizes the new Xfce 4.4 desktop and
| kernel 2.6.20. It introduces many new features and
| utilities : everything has been polished in many ways.
`----

http://www.zenwalk.org/modules/news/article.php?storyid=41

Synebolic 2.4

2.4 DHORUBA AUTOMATIC CRYPTO AUTONOMISM is out.

,----[ Quote ]
| We feature a new default desktop environment based on Xfce-4.4,
| plus the ability to create an encrypted nest protecting access
| to personal data stored in it. You can read more about our
| concerns on privacy during these difficult times, while
| here is the full release announcement.
`----

http://dynebolic.org/

Kurumin 7.0 (Brasil)