Re: Novell Does What 10 Years Of Advocacy Has Failed To Do

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> __/ [ Tim Smith ] on Monday 08 January 2007 08:12 \__
>
> > In article <1168238367.612576.309510@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> >  "Miguel de Icaza" <miguel.de.icaza@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> Regarding the OpenOffice "fork", you might want to find out what
> >> patches your Linux distribution is shipping for OpenOffice.  Changes
> >> are that 99% of them come from the repository I pointed to in my blog,
> >> which happens to be Novell's set of patches to OpenOffice.   Not
> >> surprising, since we are the ones driving the external contributions to
> >> OpenOffice and are the major external contributors to it.
> >
> > He doesn't need to find this out, as he already knows it.  It's been
> > pointed out on this group to him before, in response to his FUD.  He
> > has chosen to ignore it (he does that a lot when caught).
>

> Caught? Who are you to say anything about this?

The same way you were caught and exposed as a liar in the "Still
looking for all the FUD" thread. I know that it must be difficult for a
liar like Roy Schestowitz to keep all of his lies straight but that's
the lie where you accused someone on digg of posting tons of pro-MS
stories... then you changed your lie^H^H^H story to someone posting
lots of pro-MS comments... which later you changed your story again and
accused them of posting lots of pro-MS comments in the tech-section...
which you later changed your story to....lie, lie, lie.

> You and the rest of your ilk are being 'compensated' by Microsoft to post
> your anti-Linux bashing in this newsgroup, rob it from credibility and,

Yet more paranoid lies from Roy Schestowitz. Somehow Microsoft is
behind everything that Roy Schestowitz disagrees with. Anyone who
doesn't have the same delusional thoughts as Roy is being secretly
'compensated' by Microsoft.

Get help. I hear they have drugs now that can help mental patients like
you.

> more latterly, attempt to dispute my credibility

You have no credibility. You lost any credibility you may have had when
you began posting inane delusions of "people being paid by Microsoft to
discredit you" and when you quit posting "News" and started posting
outright lies and false/misleading headlines disguised as "News." Fact
is that nearly everyone here, including several "Linux Advocates" have
openly stated that you are essentially a liar. They may have used
kinder words than liar, but you are a liar neverless.

> and carry on with your character assassination.

You do more to destroy your character and credibility than anyone else
here. The name Roy Schestowitz is basically a joke. You lost your
credibility when you became a serial liar.

> That's it, Timmy. Enjoy the cheques/gifts from your paymaster,

Oh yes... that's the way to gain credibility. (sarcasm in case you're
too stupid to realize it.)

>  but I'll no longer see
> nor reply to any of your (PayPer)posts.

And here we have Roy Schestowitz once again making a complete ass of
himself... "PayPer posts" - what a loser. Since this is all being
archived in cyberspace forever I can only imagine what a future
employer (keywords: employer, job, research, background check) will
think of a lunatic like you when they do a background check.

> *Plonk*
What's *plonk* ???  Is that the sound your credibility made when it
fell into the toilet?