Re: Novell Does What 10 Years Of Advocacy Has Failed To Do

On Mon, 08 Jan 2007 20:15:39 +0000, Tim Smith wrote:

> On 2007-01-08, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Caught? Who are you to say anything about this? You and the rest of your ilk
>> are being 'compensated' by Microsoft to post your anti-Linux bashing in this
>> newsgroup, rob it from credibility and, more latterly, attempt to dispute my
>> credibility and carry on with your character assassination. That's it,
>> Timmy. Enjoy the cheques/gifts from your paymaster, but I'll no longer see
>> nor reply to any of your (PayPer)posts.
>>
>> *Plonk*
>
> You are the one with an anti-Linux, profit-making, website, not me.  FUD
> against any particular Linux distrubution harms Linux as a whole.

I have a friend who is a VAR/Reseller and runs the business with her
husband.
They have been asked questions about Linux on occasion and one of the
tools that they use to inform clients about Linux is a PPP containing the
anti-Linux websites, like boycott Novel, the GPL3/4 and the various other
boycott this version or that version of Linux etc. All Linux zealot sites
BTW and run by Linux zealots.

These are NOT Windows users posting hate Linux sites.

What this does is solidify and drive home the unrest, bickering, power
struggles, immature behavior and lack of organization that is and will
lead to the fragmentation and disorganization of Linux.

It is a HIGHLY effective tool and the funniest part is that the Linux
zealots have no idea how much of a negative impact they are making on
their potential future clients.

I've already directed them to Roy Schestowitz's website as well as his
digg and Netscape posts which my acquaintances have incorporated into
their presentations as examples of Linux zealousness gone amok.

I'm sure it's good for at least a laugh or two.