Re: NYT Security Tip - Choose Non-Microsoft Products

Larry Qualig wrote:

> chrisv wrote:
>> Larry Qualig checked some message ID's, then wrote:
>>
>> >Roy Schestowitz the thief simply ignored the copyrights and
>> >posted the images on his web-site as though they were his own.
>>
>> How ironic that you should flaunt your dishonesty, Larry, after
>> attacking Roy so relentlessly.
>
> I'll tell you what chris. As soon as Roy the Liar Schestowitz proves
> any of the following I will gladly stop calling him a liar. But until
> then, he will remain to be the lying piece of shit spammer that he is.

So in short, you are telling us that you were wrong with the picture?
That you accused him of being a thief just like flatfish or wjbell, only
problem with that is that he did not claim that picture as his own

< snip more pure, unadultered garbage from Msg-ID Larry >
--
Windows - How do you want to be exploited today?