Re: [News] European Union Changes Mind, Linux Support is Legal

__/ [ B Gruff ] on Monday 08 January 2007 14:04 \__

> On Monday 08 January 2007 13:50 Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> | Another reader, Moley, was also unimpressed by the situation,
>> | commenting: "Bloody disgraceful! Whose interests are the
>> | Council serving?"
>
> Clearly one of those uncouth French or German people.....?;-)

"Bluddddy" gives it away, doesn't it? I think this comes from ZDNet
UK&Ireland. In any event, Culley and I were among the first to sign this
petition. At the time, I thought we were going to have 20 signatures at
most. I told the guy who initiated this to submit it to Slashdot. He did.
And the rest is history. The story flooded the Web after Christmas.