[News] An Intellectual Property (Software Patents) Publicity Stunt

Microsoft Interrupts CES Webcast To "Repect Intellectual Property"

,----[ Quote ]
| I could be wrong, but isn't the whole keynote about their
| intellectual property?
|
| Not to mention, about a million people will leak the information
| within minutes anyway.
|
| If Microsoft is wondering how they can make themselves "hipper"
| in the eyes of the consumer, not displaying messages like this
| one would be a great start.
`----

http://techoncrack.blogspot.com/2007/01/microsoft-interrupts-ces-webcast-to.html

Brainwash on stage. Yet another attempt to criminalise Open Source software.