Re: [News] 50,000 New Linux Desktops Deployed in Brazil

__/ [ John A. Bailo ] on Saturday 06 January 2007 14:28 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>

>> Dreamlinux Multimedia Edition 2.2 -- Things just keep getting better in
>> Brazil
>
> http://www.brazilian-bikinis.net/2007.htm
>
> Tell me about it...

Even Ronaldo's ex was romping on the beach to mark the event. And Gootube was
their to show its support for Open Source... *ahem* software,

Notice the fact that while the governent does not approve the video of the
video of the supermodel, it /is/ in fact involved in the above Linux
migration. Also see:

E-Voting Raises New Questions in Brazil

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/060929/brazil_electronic_voting.html?.v=2

--
                        ~~ Best wishes for the new year!

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Mandriva & Fedora - Gotta love them girls
  3:05pm  up 80 days  1:19,  6 users,  load average: 0.07, 0.18, 0.38