Re: [News] Short Review of Linux XP (Windows Lookalike)

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Friday 05 January 2007 20:31 \__

http://boycottnovell.com/OpenSUSE_10.1.png

--
                        ~~ Best wishes for the new year!

Roy S. Schestowitz      | UNIX: Because a PC is a terrible thing to waste
         run-level 5  Oct 18 14:45                   last=S