Re: Roy Schestowitz lies again - Tom Hardware Gets Vista Laptop, Reviews It, Bashes It

On Wed, 03 Jan 2007 16:46:48 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> __/ [ Tattoo Vampire ] on Wednesday 03 January 2007 16:05 \__
>
>> Larry Qualig wrote:
>>
>>> I read the entire article. Nowhere in the article does the reviewer
>>> "bash" Vista or the laptop. So why are you lying again?
>>
>> The writer does have a few dislikes about the OS:
>>
>> #1:
>> Maybe the dialog should be a bit more cautious. Just because I started a
>> program doesn't mean it's safe to run it.
>>
>> #2:
>> To be honest, I wasn't that impressed with Vista's Aero windowing system.
>> Yes, the 3-D with shadowing stuff is nice and yes the semi-transparent
>> windows are cool, but for me it's no big-deal improvement over XP's
>> windows. We'll see if this judgment holds over the month.
>>
>> #3:
>> If truth be told, my first app install on Vista didn't go entirely
>> smoothly.
>>
>> Not much criticism at all from the writer...
>
> ...Who receive a free laptop owing to his status. Microsoft flip-flopping on
> its return policy won't help here. When you send someone a $3000 laptop, you
> expect little or no criticism. The review is also biased because of the
> hardware specs. The the equivalent of taking a test drive with Sylvia Saint
> giving you a blowjob.

Dance Roy "Bojangles" Schestowitz!!!
Dance!!!!

(Notice Roy Schestowitz evading the subject?)

So where does the review bash Vista/laptop?

You still have not answered the question.

Face it Roy Schestowitz, you have been caught lying yet again.

You may be a Grade A SPAMMER Roy Schestowitz, but you are a Grade F liar.