Re: Roy Schestowitz lies again - Tom Hardware Gets Vista Laptop, Reviews It, Bashes It

  • Subject: Re: Roy Schestowitz lies again - Tom Hardware Gets Vista Laptop, Reviews It, Bashes It
  • From: "Larry Qualig" <lqualig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 3 Jan 2007 09:07:33 -0800
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> __/ [ Tattoo Vampire ] on Wednesday 03 January 2007 16:05 \__
>
> > Larry Qualig wrote:
> >
> >> I read the entire article. Nowhere in the article does the reviewer
> >> "bash" Vista or the laptop. So why are you lying again?
> >
> > The writer does have a few dislikes about the OS:
> >
> > #1:
> > Maybe the dialog should be a bit more cautious. Just because I started a
> > program doesn't mean it's safe to run it.
> >
> > #2:
> > To be honest, I wasn't that impressed with Vista's Aero windowing system.
> > Yes, the 3-D with shadowing stuff is nice and yes the semi-transparent
> > windows are cool, but for me it's no big-deal improvement over XP's
> > windows. We'll see if this judgment holds over the month.
> >
> > #3:
> > If truth be told, my first app install on Vista didn't go entirely
> > smoothly.
> >
> > Not much criticism at all from the writer...
>

> ...Who receive a free laptop owing to his status.
This has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that you lied yet again
when you fabricated your subject line.

> Microsoft flip-flopping on its return policy won't help here.
This has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that you lied yet again
when you fabricated your subject line.

> When you send someone a $3000 laptop, you expect little or no criticism.
This has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that you lied yet again
when you fabricated your subject line.

> The review is also biased because of the hardware specs.
This has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that you lied yet again
when you fabricated your subject line.

>  The the equivalent of taking a test drive with Sylvia Saint giving you a blowjob.
Not equivalent at all.

Your acknowledgement that you lied and fabricated the "Tom Hardware
Gets Vista Laptop, Reviews It, Bashes It" title is noted.

And once again, your response of "they got a free laptop" has