Re: New Year's Resolution

  • Subject: Re: New Year's Resolution
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 14:14:17 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ Bill Gates ] on Tuesday 02 January 2007 13:06 \__

> Linonut wrote:
>> Ignore twit posts.
>>
>> You may assume that, if I don't respond to your post, it is a twit post.

I look forward to it!! Good New Year's resolution.

> So i must test this.
>
> Windows is so cool that running it in my room reduces the temperiture
> by 30 degres!
>
> My dog ate my homework, but windows fixed it.
>
> Windows is so good that i can watch tv and windows does this post for
> me.
>
> Try any of that with useless linux that only does what you tell it to!

Not unless you sudo. Windows also does only what you (or anybody else for the
matter) tells it to do. Sometimes.

If Windows was a person, it would be very promiscuous and unstable. It
promiscuous nature would also get it virus infections.

--
                        ~~ Kind greetings and happy holidays!

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Linux: the most popular, but not most widespread
Swap:  1036184k total,   340632k used,   695552k free,   104520k cached