Re: Looks like Roy is once again infringing copyrights...

  • Subject: Re: Looks like Roy is once again infringing copyrights...
  • From: flatfish+++ <flatfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 21:02:53 -0500
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 20:25:32 -0500, RonB wrote:

> On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 19:20:45 -0500, flatfish+++ wrote:
>
>> It boggles my mind that the Linux advocates, the real ones, in COLA can be
>> so ignorant to the fact that Roy's posts here and elsewhere are nothing
>> more than a money making venture for him.
>
> Oh yeah, he's made a "ton" of it from me. You could care less about Roy's
> business -- what irritates you is that he gets a lot of Linux Advocacy
> news out there and it frustrates you that you can't stop him from doing it.
>
> You have personal problems with Roy? So what. Deal with it and move on.

Yep here it comes....
The good old COLA discredit routine.

Let's get the record straight ok hon?

1. *I* could care less if you are paying Roy or not.
2. I don't have personal problems with anyone, especially Roy.
   To me, he is simply another crazy Linux zealot on the virge of collapse.
   His paranoia and obsession with Linux and Microsoft as well is obvious
   to even a casual observer in comp.os.linux.advocacy.
3. He's proved what he is and what he is not a long time ago and he
   continues proving it every single day.