Re: [News] COLA has a new FAG^HQ

On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 09:37:49 -0800, The Ghost In The Machine wrote:

> Ah, I see.  You think we're better off allowing trolls to
> post stuff like "Linux doesn't do GUIs", "Linux is hard
> to install", "Linux doesn't recognize my high-end audio
> equipment and is therefore crap", "Linux users have beards
> down to their feet and never wash", ...

One out of those 4 is not true.
It's up to you to figure out which one.

> (For the record, Linux does not do GUIs as it's a kernel,
> but most distros include KDE or Gnome; Linux is very simple
> to install if one knows what one's doing; I wouldn't know
> about high-end audio equipment; my beard could use trimming
> but I don't trip over it or even have to worry about it
> falling into the soup, and I wash daily.)

So you are trying to comment on topics you know nothing about.
Seems to be typical in COLA.

As far as Linux users personal hygiene, there are websties devoted to
jokes about it so there must be SOME truth in it.

See RMS for a pretty decent example.

>>> So...what do you think about Microsoft Windows Vista? :-)
>>
>> I dunno, why not ask Roy Schestowitz?
>> He seems to be blabbing non-stop about Vista.
>>

> Somehow, I doubt tader__salad == Roy Schestowitz, or even
> for that matter Kaiditcha Man (it's not his style).

Roy Schestowitz talks non stop about Vista.
He must be an expert by now.