Re: Vista pushing Linux sales

On Sun, 14 Jan 2007 19:37:45 +0000

> Same trend in our neck of the woods. New PC's are all dual-boot by
> default. It doesn't mean parity. It means a gentle prod for upgrade &
> migration -- vocation and a cushion.

in a few months time when people are pissed off with the vista service
patch upgrades and that sort of shit, it's going to be easier for them
to just install linux, rather than install windows and reboot the thing
9 times before it's '-current'.

--
Regards, Ed                      :: http://www.ednevitable.co.uk
just another perl hacker