Re: [News] Reviews of Mustang Linux, Mint Linux on Laptop

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Saturday 13 January 2007 22:53 \__

> begin  oe_protect.scr
>> __/ [ Peter Köhlmann ] on Saturday 13 January 2007 09:18 \__

>>> Hi Hadron Quark
>>
>> The intentional typos and grammer issues are so transparent. It's almost
>> as
>                             grammar :-)

Seen it a moment after I had posted this. It's about keystroke pattern; I
never misspelled it before unless the pattern recurs chronically. There are
some words that I can't type well even though I can spell them properly..
"eau" always feels unnatural... same with "ei" as in "weird"... I also have
to slow down when writing words with "ational"... sometimes the pattern
repeat themselves. I know that certain people in this NG proofread their
message, write them properly and slowly and often seek references. The
Microsoft apologists/shills are among them. As for me... well, I just treat
it as instant messaging (IM), which allows me to leave typos abound without
guilt and/or regrets...

>> though he does a dumbing-down pass through the text.
>

> I agree - he's so obvious, it's amazing.  Perhaps he'll have a try at
> hitting something like Gary Stewart's nym count?  I don't know just how
> many Gary has done, but it must number in the hundreds by now.  It's
> particularly funny when his nyms talk to each other.

Bear in mind that I'm not the only person here who detected the similarity
(identity rather) between the two (Hans and Hadron). The headers are just
the icing on the cake.

Gary is a bored semi- or full-retired man who takes pleasure in annoyance of
others. He seeks attention which I can guarantee he does not have in his
real life (probably divorced with daughters who long ago left the house). To
him, COLA people are friends _and_ family. Because people constantly
killfile him, he must morph. He needs attention. If needed, crossposting is
used to bring that drama, the need of which can never be fulfilled in his
lonely life.

There's a perfect song for this musical guy: Lush Life.

--
                        ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Nothing to see in this sig, please move along"
Tasks: 115 total,   1 running, 112 sleeping,   0 stopped,   2 zombie