Re: [News] Reviews of Mustang Linux, Mint Linux on Laptop

__/ [ Peter Köhlmann ] on Saturday 13 January 2007 09:18 \__

> Hans Schneider wrote:
>
>> amosf © Tim Fairchild <usenet@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>>> Talk about jealous...
>>>

>> If I had 700 tails I would be inable to be wagging of them all. This
>> numbers of distros is crazily too big at this stage. Madness for all and
>> everyone most people would be agreeing.
>
> Hi Hadron Quark

The intentional typos and grammer issues are so transparent. It's almost as
though he does a dumbing-down pass through the text.

Personally, in my defense, I always type my messages quickly, in one pass and
I usually neglect to even run the spellchecker. English is not my mother's
tongue either. Sometimes I think that I should slow down a bit and
concentrate on the quality of text that I post here... but pace, as well as
getting the message across, is more important than 'cowbells'.

--
                        ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Open syntax, Open API's, Open standards
  9:00pm  up 87 days  7:14,  7 users,  load average: 1.08, 0.94, 0.94