Re: [News] How Windows Puts Non-US Countries at Risk

begin  oe_protect.scr
> __/ [ B Gruff ] on Friday 12 January 2007 20:48 \__
>
>> On Friday 12 January 2007 17:32 Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>

>>> Can you imagine a war involving the United States? America could
>>> immobilise every computer that is connected on enemy lines.
>>
>> It doesn't need to be such an extreme circumstance as war, does it?
>>
>> How about a trade embargo?  - or even a trade dispute?
>
> Heh. They could resolve that dispute they had with AllOfMP3 by disabling some
> servers and computers, couldn't they? I mean, Microsoft and Hollywood are
> sharing their bowl of liver.

This is rather the problem.  Didn't one of the corrupt US politicians
want to allow the music companies to attack privately owned machines in
order to find out if they have mp3s on them, and disable them if they
did?

Jones' Motto:
	Friends come and go, but enemies accumulate.