Re: [News] How Windows Puts Non-US Countries at Risk

__/ [ B Gruff ] on Friday 12 January 2007 20:48 \__

> On Friday 12 January 2007 17:32 Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>

>> Can you imagine a war involving the United States? America could
>> immobilise every computer that is connected on enemy lines.
>
> It doesn't need to be such an extreme circumstance as war, does it?
>
> How about a trade embargo?  - or even a trade dispute?

Heh. They could resolve that dispute they had with AllOfMP3 by disabling some
servers and computers, couldn't they? I mean, Microsoft and Hollywood are
sharing their bowl of liver.

--
                        ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz     | GPL - Global Programmer's Law
  9:00pm  up 86 days  7:14,  6 users,  load average: 1.29, 0.91, 0.70