Re: Despite Beating Estimates, Microsoft Profits Down $1,000,000,000

__/ [ Kier ] on Sunday 28 January 2007 01:18 \__

> On Sat, 27 Jan 2007 16:48:11 -0500, Larry Qualig wrote:
>
>> The dishonest liar Roy Schestowitz is to Linux as Pat Robertson is
>> to Christianity. He drives away more people than he converts.
>>
>> Tags for search engines: Roy Schestowitz, liar, paranoid, credibility,
>> pathetic, job, HR, human resources, employment, job, hire, interview,
>> background check, background investigation, character, record.
>
> You're not exactly making yourself look great either, Larry. Not with this
> kind of shite. Don't you have better things to do? To put this in your sig
> suggests you are a vindictive arsehole, rather than a concerned advocate.
> Is that really the kind of impression you want to make?
>
> By all means challenge Roy when he makes mistakes, or errors of fact. But
> don't join the ranks of the filth-posting trolls. You used to be a much
> better person than this, who enjoyed discussing Linux.

Larry and I used to be like friends. His resentment came from his fear of
Linux, I suspect.

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | while (!0==1) echo 'Bill Gates' > /dev/null
  2:05am  up 5 days  2:23,  5 users,  load average: 1.42, 0.52, 0.36