Re: [News] Mummy says I am the most handsomest and clever child.

<posted & mailed>

__/ [ Gary Stewart ] on Saturday 27 January 2007 20:47 \__

> Kier wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 28 Jan 2007 09:28:28 +1300, a forger wrote:
>>

>> <snip pathetic piece of forgery>
>>
>> Whoever you are, you're not Roy. You are, however, the lowest scum that
>> ever crawled the earth.
>>

> Kier, thank you for your support against this wintroll and forger. It is
> better not to reply though as (1) I like to have the last word because I am
> an underdeveloped narcissistic spammer and (2) it will bring the article to
> the attention of google and all my students will laugh at me.

Maybe I'll give my lawyer a phonecall again. he has already got Microsoft
convicted for libel. I have your full postal address.

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "The speed of time is one second per second"
  9:20pm  up 4 days 21:38,  5 users,  load average: 0.52, 0.50, 0.50