Re: [News] Mummy says I am the most handsomest and clever child.

__/ [ Gary Stewart ] on Saturday 27 January 2007 20:28 \__

> My mother says that I am the most handsome of all the Linux people. Thanks
> to her dressing me up in a sailors suit and insisting that I wear girls
> undergarments I have won lots and lots of medals  Look at my website to
> see!
>
> http://www.schestowitz.com/roy/
>
> Look!
>
> http://www.schestowitz.com/CV/
>
> "Award of multiple medals and trophies for achievements in competitive
> sports"
>
> And, if thats not enough, I am so stupid that I put my AGE in my CV as
> opposed to my DOB.
>
> Mumy says I can live in her basement until I meet a nice man who will look
> after me.
>
> I like Linux. Linux makes me feel big and clever.

Imposter.

Gary, find a hobby and stop stalking people. One of the pages above was
hidden (albeit mentioned once in a very old thread in alt.html). Your
research into this (old E-mail address and hidden page) indicates that
you've got too much time in your /hands/ (pun). Feelin' impotent today,
Gary?

--
List of candidate Microsoft astroturfers (directly or indirectly paid by
Microsoft to post in this newsgroup):

        Larry Qualig (former Microsoft employee)
        Scott Nudds (AKA Vistaking)
        Erik Funkenbusch (formerly an anti-OS/2 astroturfer)
        flatfish+++ (Gary Stewart)
        Damian O'Leary (AKA Hadron Quark)
        Nedd Ludd
        Tim Smith
        amicus_curious
        OK
        DFS
        Lintard
        Terry
        Ana Thema

Take everything posted by the individuals above with grain of salt. Microsoft
has already been caught paying forum members to spread lies about rivals,
e.g. http://worldcadaccess.typepad.com/gizmos/2005/11/2_grassroots_an.html
Suggested filter list: http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/