Re: Today's Dilbert Covers Linux; Shills in Digg

On Jan 26, 6:01 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> __/ [ Roy Schestowitz ] on Friday 26 January 2007 21:38 \__
>

> > __/ [ Mark Kent ] on Friday 26 January 2007 20:07 \__
>
> >> begin  oe_protect.scr
> >> Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

> >> Rod Trent looks like an Erik-clone, doesn't he?
>
> > I don't know if he's an Erik clone, but he's a clone. He has just stolen my
> > avatar and began submitting stuff to the UNIX/Linux section. Weird c**p.It goes on...
>
> http://digg.com/tech_news/Open_source_Democracyhttp://digg.com/tech_news/Closed_source_use_of_the_open_source_modelhttp://digg.com/tech_news/Open_Source_Storage
>

> What a weirdo.

Now that's some funny shit. Roy Schestowitz calling someone else a
weirdo. Let's see:

It's Roy Schestowitz who is constantly making paranoid delusional posts
about Microsoft hiring people to personally attack his credibility.

It's Roy Schestowitz who's stupid enough to think that people actually
get paid to make fun of him in COLA.

It's Roy Schestowitz who thinks that by spamming COLA 24/7 with an
average of 400-500 posts per week, every week that somehow it's going
to make a difference.  (The 400-500 posts are just here in COLA. This
doesn't include Digg, Netscape, his own web-site and who knows were
else.)

It's Roy Schestowitz that's become a joke over at Digg where most
everyone thinks he's a weirdo.

It's Roy Schestowitz that's unable to go more than a few hours without
making some misleading post. This means making minor sacrifices for his
self appointed cause like spending his entire Christmas day (from
3:00AM until well after midnight) doing nothing but posting nonsense
while everyone else took time off to enjoy the holiday.

Sure kid - It's everyone else and not you who's got the problem. Pot,
kettle, black.