Re: What da Punk???

__/ [ Peter Kai Jensen ] on Friday 26 January 2007 17:17 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>>> http://digg.com/users/rodtrent/news/dugg
>>>
>>> Screenshot:
>>>
>>> http://www.schestowitz.com/temp/screenshots/imposter.jpg
>>
>> Now he posts pro-Linux item/s from the past...
>>
>> http://digg.com/linux_unix/HP_Reports_2_5_Billion_in_Linux_Revenue
>>
>> Still with my mug...
>>
>> Weird.
>
> Probably also illegal.  I'd contact local authorities if someone did
> something similar to me.  However, first I'd politely ask him to stop
> doing it and ask him to issue a public apology.

He's a Microsoft MVP. I have spoken to Digg about this before. No action
taken. They need the site content, I think, be it from a shill or from an
ordinary contributer. Removal of site content is lost business to them...

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Useless fact: There are five regular polyhedra
roy      pts/4                         Fri Jan 26 04:29 - 04:54  (00:24)