Re: [News] It's Official: Windows Live is Broken

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Friday 26 January 2007 16:25 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> Search Engine Journal Not Indexed in Microsoft?s Live Search
>>
>> Some good comments:
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Seriously now, I think Live has a problem indeed.
>> |
>> | ---
>> |
>> | That's crazy...
>> |
>> | No wonder they are loosing market share.
>> |
>> | ---
>> |
>> | Same thing here. I submitted a site of mine and it never got indexed.
>> |
>> | Don't take it personally... you just posted about the Wikipedia spam,
>> | so you don't get your site included and you don't get a Ferrari laptop
>> | after all :).
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.searchenginejournal.com/?p=4321
>>
>> [sarcasm /] Maybe the servers which index the Web have got Trojan and
>> [malware
>> that disrupt their indexing and crawling operations...
>
> Sarcasm?
>
> It's probably true!

Wouldn't these servers just fetch and parse the text in the pages?

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

A computer is like air conditioning: it becomes useless when you open
windows.
                                                 ~Linus Torvalds

         run-level 5  Jan 23 00:41                   last=S