Re: A Million Multiple Posts

yttrx wrote:

> BearItAll <spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Not only are more and more taking up the hobby of scouring google for
>> everything with the word 'linux' in it and posting it here, but we are
>> also getting the same news stories over and over, because of cause they
>> are all posting the top ten google links that their find.
>>
>> Some of the names of those multiple posters seem very simmilar to me, is
>> it just a couple of posters going by several slightly different names
>> posting all of these?
>>
>> Don't go saying that I should killfile them, I have said before I am not
>> against those who do this news/google scouring looking for stuff to post,
>> I like to respond to some of them, but there has to be a reasonable
>> limit. I would say that a reasonable limit would be about 20 posts, but
>> only if those 20 posts are relevant or thought provoking or just plain
>> interesting, not everything that has the word Linux in it comes within
>> those criteria.
>>

> Hi moron...you know you can write a killfile based on subject strings and
> not just sender, right?
>
> So kill everything with [news].  See, Roy is actually a pretty nice guy
> to do that for us.  Fucking use it and stop being a whiny little bitch.

Thats really clever, you are able to write a killfile on unknown subject
lines are you? If you had eyes in your head and a single cell between your
ears you might have noticed that I said "I like to respond to some of
them".

Go on then, tell us all what regular expression will filter out unknown
words and sentances.

While your at it, point us to a single post where you have said something
that showed even a slight knowledge of anything at all. A google search
throws you up 26,700 times and scanning the first couple of pages you have
said nothing at all of any worth.

As was said in another thread about trolls and others who's hobby is arguing
and insulting in news groups and forums, this is a hobby of yours. You have
no interest nor skill in the subject of the groups you join, you just get
off on the fact that you can shout and scream and insult and pick fights,
with no risk to yourself. Your fear of real confrontation in real life is
of no moment in the anonimity of the news groups, you can appear to
yourself to be larger than you really are. The problem you have there is
that you are only larger to yourself, to everyone else you are still just
the same quivering and snivelling little coward that you have been for all
of your life.

When you are in those real life confrontations I bet your arse starts
clapping. It's nerves, you inherited it from our ancestors, the weaker of
the troup show suitable fear and respect for the stronger of the troup,
fear can be smelled, where do you think that smell comes from, yes, it's
your clapping arse. If you are attacked by a Lion, the stench from shitting
yourself may give you those few extra moments that are needed to escape up
a tree. A few million years of evolution is not the least deminished in the
few thousand years since we became human. So when you are frightened your
subconcious goes back to the tried and trusted escape routes, it tries to
make you shit yourself. Of cause being human we know better, so your arse
is clapping away and nothings coming out other than the stink of fear.

So yttrx, I reccon that is you, you are a snivelling little coward who's
arse spends more time clapping than the audience of Xfactor.