Re: Groklaw Discusses Novell/Microsoft Meeting

  • Subject: Re: Groklaw Discusses Novell/Microsoft Meeting
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 05:05:31 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ Linonut ] on Wednesday 24 January 2007 12:34 \__

> After takin' a swig o' grog, schavemetitz@xxxxxxxxx belched out this bit o'
> wisdom:
>
>> Dan Bricklin Wants to Pick Your Brain re Novell-Microsoft Meeting
>
> Total plonk of anyone with a G2 user agent.
>
> I don't care what else I miss.
>
> You idiot.

The Qualig creature is the only one who posts something from G2. It contains
little sanity, so it's worth filtering. I personally highlight all posts
from G2 in blue because it's a different class of posters. It's a mixture,
but there are common things one has to bear in mind when responding.

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Proprietary cripples communication
  5:00am  up 3 days  5:18,  5 users,  load average: 0.72, 0.64, 0.67