Expressing one's love of freedom!

  • Subject: Expressing one's love of freedom!
  • From: Tim Smith <reply_in_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 21:30:51 -0800
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
It appears that Roy has in fact gone completely insane:

<http://www.digg.com/software/Microsoft_hires_standards_expert_to_work_on
_Wikipedia_entry_on_ODF_OOXML>

<http://tinyurl.com/ysrz8u>

"This is just the tip of the iceberg. Microsoft shills are attacking me."

"Be aware that a little army of shills is going to great lengths to
disrupt what people like myself do... express their love for freedom."

"Again, I apologise about the length. I wish it weren't the truth, but
I'm being targetted."

The response from someone named knupso nicely sums up Roy:

   schestowitz is to Linux as Pat Robertson is to christanity.

   He drives away more people than he converts.

--
--Tim Smith