Re: DFS ADVOCATES GASSING YTTRX

__/ [ yttrx ] on Wednesday 24 January 2007 22:53 \__

> Here's what DFS said:
>
>> [1] only if yttrx the Great was being gassed... that would be a boon to
>> cola.
>
> referring to a comment I made about Zyklon-B, which of course the nazis
> used to murder an enormous number of people.
>
> Above, you can see DFS advocating its use on ME.
>
> DFS evidently wants to see me MURDERED by way of Zyklon-B.
>
> That's pretty fucking psychotic, man.

He could not understand a simple analogy, which I found quite suitable. He
chose to turn this into a personal attach.

The same c[an|ould] be said about global warming without involving something
as radical as genocide. But of course, being yttrx, you'd choose hardcore
over sophisticated discussions that's free of obscenities.

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Vista: as the reputation of "Longhorn" was mucked
Mem:    514480k total,   483464k used,    31016k free,     7592k buffers