Re: How Much Does M$ Spend to Discredit COLA?

On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 09:25:03 +1300, Damian O'Leary wrote:

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> __/ [ John Bailo ] on Monday 22 January 2007 19:24 \__
>>

>>> I'm trying to guess the total budget Microsoft has been spending to
>>> discredit COLA.
>>>
>>> It's got to be at least 3 salaries...and a lot of hourly if flatfish+++
>>> is billing them.
>>
>> Whatever he gets paid, it's a waste of money. His lousy posts bring
>> nothing but laughter. Sure, they slow me down a little because I quickly
>> glance at them...
>>

> Roy, I believe you mean well with your spam and your gay approach to Linux.
> However, you do realise that it is YOU (also known as Mark kent) who is a
> laughing stock?

Actually I doubt Roy Schestowitz realizes it.
A narcissist rarely sees his own idiocy because he simply must have the
last word and cannot accept seeing himself wrong.

> Nobody but your alter.ego Mark Kent reads your tripe. This is clear from the
> answers your boring and repetitive posts generate.

How true.

His miserable digg.com rating is further proof.

> You need to get a life.

He already has one.

comp.os.linux.advocacy 24/7 IS his life.