Re: iBook Rival Comes with Linux Preinstalled

__/ [ Peter Köhlmann ] on Sunday 21 January 2007 23:39 \__

> wjbell wrote:
>
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>> Top Secret: Unboxing System76's Unannounced Laptop!
>>

> And the next brainfart from wjbell, (in)famous firewall script plagiarizer
> and typical windows user
>
> It is quite telling that you don't even attempt to read the links, Warren
> Bell. But then, you would not understand them. Too stupid.

I think he just blindly hits "reply" and posts that tosh. I don't think the
strategy is to highlight off topic posts; it's about annoying _everyone_.

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Billigator: eats your filesystem alive
         run-level 5  Oct 18 14:45                   last=S