Re: Dell plans international Linux sales

____/ nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Monday 09 July 2007 15:33 : \____

> <Quote>
> When Dell first announced that it would be releasing Ubuntu Linux-
> powered consumer desktops and laptops, some people saw it as more of a
> stunt than a serious business move. They were wrong. Dell has already
> expanded its consumer Linux line, and now it has announced that it
> will soon be offering Ubuntu Linux systems outside of the United
> States and for new businesses.
> </Quote>
>
> http://www.desktoplinux.com/news/NS7159701171.html

Linux is winning. Within "weeks or months" H-P will join.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "My signature is never intended to be offensive"
 23:00:02 up 23 days,  4:28,  6 users,  load average: 1.53, 1.95, 1.69