[News] Moving from Windows to Linux Without Steep Learning Curves

  • Subject: [News] Moving from Windows to Linux Without Steep Learning Curves
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 14:30:19 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Trying Another OS? Use Your Windows Knowledge as a Fast Track to the Commands
You Need

,----[ Quote ]
| The Tom's Hardware website features the Universal Command Guide for Operating
| Systems page, based on the book of the same name by Guy Lotgering and the
| Universal Command Guide (UCG) Training Team. The UCG web page builds on your
| knowledge of your favorite operating system's commands to teach you the
| equivalent(s) in others.
`----

http://www.maximumpc.com/article/trying_another_os_use_your_windows_knowledge_as_a_fast_track_to_the_commands_you_need

Another new story about departure from Windows.

Hey Geof, well done, you are a lamer again!

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.ikilledamaninreno.com/2007/07/07/HeyGeofWellDoneYouAreALamerAgain.aspx