Re: [News] D-I-Y Solutions Choose GNU/Linux and Open Source

It was on, or about,  Fri, 06 Jul 2007 07:51:21 +0100, that as I was
halfway through a large jam doughnut, Mark Kent wrote:

>> ____/ Mark Kent on Thursday 05 July 2007 16:47 : \____
>>
>>> Zoom <zoom@xxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
>>>
>>> <snip usual trolling>
>>>
>>> You've nymshifted again.
>>
>> It's the linsux/Nudds brain bug. Just sweep it off your app.
>>

> Having just dumped one of our newer troll-feeders, I should see Nudds a
> lot less again.  I might killfile him on the path, as part of it is
> consistent.

That's the *best* way, IMO. I've not seen anything of the nyshifter,
apart from replies to it.

--
"Anything said in COLA is a crock of shit."
Hadron Quark, Tuesday 03 Jul 2007