Re: [News] Compiz Fusion Gets Aquarium-like Plugin

On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 08:30:06 -0400, Zoom wrote:

> [...]

Yeah, I know.  I mean, Vista took six years to bring out 3D desktop
support, did a lousy job of it and required a lot more resources to pull
it off - and certainly doesn't offer anything like this.  Must be useless,
if Windows can't do it.

Admittedly, it *is* pretty useless, but so is eye candy in general; if it
makes a person's machine experience more pleasant, however, this is hardly
a bad thing.