Re: [News] Compiz Fusion Gets Aquarium-like Plugin

----- Original Message -----
From: "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2007 6:17 AM
Subject: [News] Compiz Fusion Gets Aquarium-like Plugin

> Compiz Fusion cube aquarium - first look
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Here is the sneak peak into the very latest compiz fusion plugin -
> atlantis,
> `----
>
> http://dev.beryl-project.org/~cyberorg/suse/44/compiz-fusion-cube-aquarium-first-look/
>
> http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1327/721251021_79ad77dec8_b.jpg

This should get a award. The award should be for the most useless thing
every to be released. More crapware that makes linux and OSS look like
amateur hour at the local high school.

Geez. Talk about useless. Too bad that I'll never get the 10 seconds of my
life back that I wasted looking at this lienux slopware.