Re: [News] Google's Stealth Communication/Hardware Project and Communication Problems

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Google apologises for Sicko outburst
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Yes, you got it - outrage at Google, and a general perception that this
> | was, perhaps, Google's advertising dominance taken a little too far.
> `----
>
> http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=40717

Thats tricky, do you reward her for quick thinking advertising sales, that
is her job afterall, or tell her off because the little guy was likely to
be the loser in the upcoming punchup. The punchup wasn't Google's punchup.

Would you say, silently reward her and ask her to publicly ensure that her
blog entry is marked as being her own words and not those of Google?

But then that is like the prime minister if Britain saying 'The German
Chancellor is a dunce, this is my personal oppinion not the oppinion of my
country'. Doesn't hold water really does it.

But still, it isn't really Google's battle if a book writer and the US
health service want a fight let them fight, I Google were better off
keeping quiet.

Disclaimer: Just because book writers and jernos drink in the same bars
doesn't mean my comments are in any way biased. They are biased, but not
for that reason.