[News] [Rival] Might XBox360 Always Operate at a Loss?

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Might XBox360 Always Operate at a Loss?
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 07:46:29 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Peter Moore's parting pledge for Microsoft games an empty promise?

,----[ Quote ]
| Now that we know Mr Moore has departed for greener multi-million dollar
| pastures as the head of the powerful sports games division at Electronic
| Arts, the question is was his promise of a profitable games business at
| Microsoft simply the parting words of a man who knew he would not be around
| to be held accountable for them?
`----

http://www.itwire.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=13598&Itemid=1023

Related:

Microsoft Admits *ALL* Xbox360's Are Defective

,----[ Quote ]
| Though Robbie Bach, head of Microsoft's Xbox360 Division refused to elaborate
| on the issue, the general consensus is that it's one of botched thermal
| design management and inadequate dissipation of heat leading to component
| failure.
`----

http://www.fastsilicon.com/latest-news/microsoft-admits-all-xbox360s-are-defective.html?Itemid=60

Insider Trading Hasn't Affect Microsoft Stock - Yet

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/seekingalpha/070713/40947_id.html?.v=1